Increase the sophistication in human capital management practices
by using the underpinnings of:
b) Psychological and intellectual (Cognitive)
2. Supporting senior management and employee
understanding of the need to develop the ability to map and nurture
the inner needs of the individual along with the organisations objectives
3. Educating senior management on identifying,
resilience building and preventing psychopathological sequelae resulting
from work practice in the human capital, thus protecting the bottom
line of the organisation and human capital’s outcomes.
4. Enhancing the health, psychological wellbeing
and productivity of the human capital of organisations.
5. Increase the return on investment (ROI)
of the Human Capital in an organisation.
6. Provide support using scientific principles
for an Organisation’s Corporate Social responsibility endeavours